Friday, June 22, 2007

Yes, I suck at updating. I'm a little busy with things now, such as living. Anyway, good series for the Sox in Atlanta (except the whole Curt Schilling thing, I could have done without that). I happened to catch the first game of the Giants series at Fenway last week. I'm still upset that Barry Bonds' juiced-up ass managed to hit a home run here. That just annoys me.

What makes me feel happy though? Yankees getting swept by the Rockies. Clemens not even lasting 5 innings and losing his second straight. This video. Manny Ramirez finally heating up. Julian Tavarez pitching like a number 2 or 3 starter instead of a number 5. And of course, $3 draft night at Kitty O'Shea's.

So, 10 1/2 coming into this series. Should be a great matchup on Sunday, with our ace (yes, Josh Beckett is this team's ace) going against Jake Peavy, their ace.

Happy summer, and Go Sox.

4 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

How far is Kitty O'Shea's From Fenway Park, Erica?

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Erica said...

It's in Faneuil Hall...just a train ride away :)

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really do suck at updating!

How am I suppose to go on with my life when I'm not able to read your blog updated dailey?

It's just not right.

People are losing sleep because you do not update!

Cut it out!

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Come Back Erica:

You're so NEEDED

 

Post a Comment

<< Home