Wednesday, April 12, 2006

It had to happen sometime...

The Sox got their butts handed to them today. I did not see any of it. So basically I have nothing to write about.

Actually, I lied. David Wells made his first start today. Word is, he stunk it up. I don't know, because we don't have a television at the cinema. Ok, that's also a lie. We have a black and white set lying around somewhere in one of the projection booths. But it doesn't have cable, which makes it useless to me.

Coco Crisp also signed a three year extension today. Yay.

Also, to end this post, I bought two Red Sox scratch tickets today. I won $10 on one of them. I made my money back, which means I can go and get two more. Not addicted to them or anything.

This post has been pointless. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home